Mentora which was acquired by Forsythe Technology in 2012, is now called Forsythe Hosting Solutions. Forsythe Hosting Solutions provides the same high touch managed hosting services that Mentora has provided since 2001.
Our clients will continue to be served by the same people, following the same processes they are used to. Our name is changing to help reflect the new capabilities we offer.
Contact information including emails and phone numbers are still the same.
If you have any questions or are interested in additional services from Forsythe Hosting Solutions or Forsythe Technology, please contact your account manager.
Forsythe Hosting Solutions Offerings:
• Forsythe managed hosting delivers managed hosting in Forsythe-controlled data center space at Forsythe Data Centers or in other off-site locations. These are the same managed hosting services Mentora began offering in 2001.
• Forsythe fully managed services (compute, network, storage, and software) is provided as remote management of on-premise client infrastructure or in another hosting provider’s environment.
• Forsythe managed security services offer proactive, remote management of day-to-day security efforts—such as threat detection and prevention, rapid incident response, security update maintenance and security policy enhancement—without redirecting in-house resources from more strategic initiatives. Forsythe has been providing managed security services since 2008.
• Forsythe Data Centers offer secure, client-controllable private data center suites, as well as micro-suites and cabinets. Additional services from Forsythe are available at Forsythe Data Centers to help clients plan, procure, build, test, migrate, house, and manage their IT environments in one location.
• Performance testing will now be provided under the Forsythe name.
Visit Forsythe Focus magazine for perspectives and advice from Forsythe’s technology consultants and solution engineers in all of Forsythe Technology’s solution areas.